Do you suspect academic misconduct? Request Consult Online Report Form

Reporting a Case

The Process

  1. Consultation - Contact the Honor Code Office when you suspect a possible honor code violation. By consulting the Honor Code Office, you will also determine if a student has a prior violation. This is necessary information in order to know how the case will need to be handled. 

  2. Report the Violation - Submit the violation report form and the supporting documents to the Honor Code Office for adjudication.

  3. Follow the Process - Allow the Honor Code Office to adjudicate the case and participate as needed through the process.

  4. We Serve You - Please contact us so that we can better serve you.

Forms & Resources

For forms and external resource links, please visit our forms and resources list.

Find Forms and Resources

Questions About Reporting

Have questions about reporting a case and the process? Visit our FAQ section for common questions and their answers.

Find Answers